Thank you for your interest in Patrick Henry Academy. PHA seeks applicants who are willing to bring enthusiasm and commitment to their positions, who have outstanding educational and/or experiential backgrounds, and who embrace the mission and vision of the school.
If you are interested in applying for a position at PHA, please submit the following to the address listed below:
3. Copy of teaching certificate (if applicable)
4. Copy of transcripts
We are currently recruiting for the following positions for the 2016 - 2017 school year:
- Qualifications for Teaching Positions:
- Appropriate degree in the content area and/or teaching certificate in the content area. Teaching experience is encouraged.
- Commitment to ensuring academic success for all students.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with students, staff and parents in an academically rigorous environment.
- Must have excellent speaking, writing, organization and classroom management skills.
- Dedication to PHA's Mission Statement.
Patrick Henry Academy, a college preparatory school, strives to create a community of learners in a Christian environment committed to a challenging and supportive educational experience that will foster the intellectual, moral, emotional, physical and spiritual development of each student. A caring, family-oriented environment enables the school community to be strong and vibrant. Patrick Henry Academy is an EOE.
- Substitute Teachers - PHA is seeking reliable and dedicated candidates for substitute teaching positions throughout the school year. If interested, please submit the required documents listed above. Applicants will be required to complete a substitute training workshop. This workshop will familiarize you with school policies and practices and help you be a successful teacher in the classroom.
PHA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. It is the school's policy to employ staff, administrators, and faculty on the basis of their qualifications, experience, knowledge, and ability to perform essential functions of the job.