Thank you for your interest in Patrick Henry Academy. PHA seeks applicants who are willing to bring enthusiasm and commitment to their positions, who have outstanding educational and/or experiential backgrounds, and who embrace the mission and vision of the school.
If you are interested in applying for a position at PHA, please submit the following to the address listed below:
3. Copy of teaching certificate (if applicable)
4. Copy of transcripts
Patrick Henry Academy
Dr. Walter Banks, Director of Administration
8766 Savannah Highway
Estill, South Carolina 29918
We are currently recruiting for the following positions for the 2016 - 2017 school year:
- *2ND GRADE TEACHER
- Appropriate degree and teaching experience
- Commitment to ensuring academic success for all students
- Must be able to work collaboratively with students, staff and parents in an academically rigorous environment
- Must have excellent speaking, writing, organization and classroom management skills
- Dedication to PHA's Mission Statement
Patrick Henry Academy, a college preparatory school, strives to create a community of learners in a Christian environment committed to a challenging and supportive educational experience that will foster the intellectual, moral, emotional, physical and spiritual development of each student. A caring, family-oriented environment enables the school community to be strong and vibrant. Patrick Henry Academy is an EOE.
- Substitute Teachers - PHA is seeking reliable and dedicated candidates for substitute teaching positions throughout the school year. If interested, please submit the required documents listed above. Applicants will be required to complete a substitute training workshop. This workshop will familiarize you with school policies and practices and help you be a successful teacher in the classroom.
All interested applicants may send a resume', employment application (available at www.patrickhenryacademy.org), copy of teaching certificate (if applicable) and transcripts to the address listed below.
Please call 803-625-2440 ext. #1 for more information
PHA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. It is the school's policy to employ staff, administrators, and faculty on the basis of their qualifications, experience, knowledge, and ability to perform essential functions of the job.