Patrick Henry Academy, a college preparatory school, strives to create a community of learners in a Christian environment committed to a challenging and supportive educational experience that will foster the intellectual, moral, emotional, physical and spiritual development of each student.
At Patrick Henry Academy, we believe in:
· providing challenging academics that inspire students to become engaged learners and critical thinkers through exploration and inquiry
· promoting Christian values, personal integrity and honor which makes one trustworthy, responsible, and fair
· preparing students for a successful future by seeking God’s direction for their life
· assisting students in understanding and acting with compassion and sensitivity upon their obligation to give of themselves for the good of the school and local community
· educating students for the future, preparing them to participate with confidence and creativity in a rapidly changing world
· fostering partnerships among students, parents, faculty, administrators and staff as colleagues in the process of education
Patrick Henry closed his will with these words:
"I have now disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more that I wish I could give them and that is the Christian faith. If they had this and I had not given them one shilling, they would be rich; and if they had not that and I had given them all the world, they would be poor."