Patrick Henry Academy is a nonprofit, independent, non-discriminatory school designed to encourage academic responsibility in its students, to provide an educational environment that promotes academic excellence, and to prepare students to be effective and responsible citizens.
We are a family-oriented school focused on providing students with an opportunity to reach their fullest potential. Our school is grounded in Christian values while preparing our students for life in the 21st century. We develop the whole child by providing a challenging academic curriculum and many extra-curricular opportunities.
PHA strives to attract a variety of students who are motivated to respond to the total school program. The school looks for students who demonstrate a willingness to participate, a desire to do their best, and the potential to excel academically.
In accordance with the mission of the school, PHA looks at the child when considering admissions. Attention will be given to past educational performance, teacher assessment of abilities and attitudes, personal characteristics and talents, the results of standardized testing, and disciplinary records.
Applications may be made at any time during the year, either for immediate admission or for the subsequent school year. Although the date of application is not the sole criterion in offering places, applicants are reviewed for admission in the order their applications are received.
The 2016-2017 Enrollment Application is now available.
To be complete, each application must be supported with the following:
- Enrollment Contract (2016-2017)
- Enrollment Letter: Returning Students (2016-2017)
- Enrollment Letter: New Students (2016-2017)
- Administrator's Recommendation Form (All Grades)
- English Teacher's Recommendation Form (Grades 5-12)
- Math Teacher's Recommendation Form (Grades 5 - 12)
- Student Health Form (2016-2017)
- School Administration of Medicine
- Registration Fee (see Enrollment Contract for details)
- Copies of transcripts from the present and/or previous schools
- Copies of Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, South Carolina Certificate of Immunization
- Standardized test scores from the grade most recently completed